Information About the Reduce 1x
The Weight Loss drops we sell is vibrationally, not homeopathically, formulated. In classical homeopathy, a minute, infintesimally small amount of a substance is added into a substance like bacteriostatic water or alcohol. Vibrational, on the other hand, is made by acquiring the exact vibrational charge — the energetic characteristics — of the propriety botanical blend and transferring them into a more stable/beneficial substance (like glycerine).
Where is it formulated?
Our Weight Loss Formual is formulated in a federally-registered pharmaceutical laboratory, in the United States, in full compliance with FDA regulations governing pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Regular inspections by the FDA ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and the Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs) for your safety. The manufacturer comports to the following manufacturing standards:
— cGMP compliant
— HACCP compliant
— Kosher (Kashrus) certified (and OU Passover qualified)
— Halal compliant
— Vegan compliant
How is it manufactured?
1. The direct vibrational charge (“vibrational signature”) of 1x diluted, pharmaceutical-grade Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin is acquired, the hormone is mirrored through the vibrational process.
2. A substrate composed of pure, all-natural, 100% Kosher, USP food grade vegetable glycerine (defined as a tri-polar glycerol) is also acquired.
3. Using energetic imprinting, the in-phase energetic frequency of the botanical proprietary blend is captured and infused (electrochemically bonded) into the glycerine.
4. Thyroid-stimulating ionic iodine is layered into the blend at a 4000X concentration.
5. Botanical raw extracts (including peppermint, hoodia, essential oils/antihabituants and gymnema leaf) are layered into the blend. These extracts boost energy and suppress appetite and sugar cravings.
What’s the dosage?
The dosage use of the finished product is now predicated on each individual’s own unique degree of bio-energetic resistance (or “energetic sensitivity”) and utilized accordingly (e.g., the higher the resistance, the higher the dosage; the lower the resistance, the lower the dosage). Most consumers start with 10 drops 3 times a day, then adjust their dosages accordingly.
How is Vibrational better formulated than Homeopathic?
1. It’s more readily absorbed by your body.
Homeopathic formulas are often mixed with alcohol (di-polar ethanol). Alcohol is a diuretic (which means it mixes tightly with water, and in ridding itself of alcohol, the body also removes a great quantity of water). This causes cell membranes to dry and harden, slowing absorption. Because of this, the metabolized alcohol may likely inhibit fat loss (because your metabolism will slow if you are even slightly dehydrated).
Vibrational Weight Loss – Reduce 1x uses pure, 100% Kosher, USP food grade vegetable glycerine (tri-polar glycerol) as it’s delivery vehicle. This non-toxic, commonly-used natural food substance has a moistening effect on tissues, thereby opening them up to allow a faster absorption of the vibrational charge and material.
2. It’s more stable.
Homeopathic formulas undergoes a variety of influences that potentially degrade effectiveness.
* Shipping: Hahnemann (the founder of homeopathy) warned against shipping liquid remedies over long distances, since they receive “an enormous number of additional succussions during the transport, and they are so highly potentized during a long journey, that on their arrival they are scarcely fit for use, at least not for susceptible patients, on account of their excessive strength, as many observations go to prove” (Bradford, Thomas L, Boenninghaussen, The Lesser Writings, p. 736).
* Radiation: Homeopathic formulations are also subjected to X-rays, which also tend to degrade effectiveness.
Vibrational Formulas, however, is made by electrochemically bonding the vibrational signatures of its natural ingredients to glycerin. Because of this far stronger chemical bonding, the rigors of transport, X-rays, sunlight etc. have no effect on its effectiveness.